The I-100 is the Replacement Plunger for the Delta Kits I-100S Spring Type Stainless Steel Injector.
Spring-loaded, polished stainless-steel windshield repair injector alternates between pressure and vacuum cycles in seconds. Automatic pressure control allows even first-time users to complete professional quality windshield repairs and eliminates the need to constantly monitor the repair process. The Polished Stainless-Steel construction makes it fast, smooth, durable, and easy to clean.
Robust and refined, the I-100 tool that retains the key features of the famous predecessor, but has 10 improvements that make it the plunger of choice for discriminating windshield repair technicians around the world.
- The inner piston is integrated into the top knob of the inner piston, replacing the “ears” on the prior model, increasing the strength of the inner piston dramatically.
- Larger, rounded pressure grooves and vacuum lockouts make switching from pressure to vacuum smoother and easier than ever.
- Manufactured from stainless steel and polished on all surfaces, the I-100 injector plunger is smooth to operate.
Improved tooling to provide superior fit and function.
- New ergonomic head design incorporates a smooth hourglass shape into the top knob of the inner piston for greater ease & comfort when initiating the pressure and vacuum cycles.
- Knurling has been retained in key grip areas, but is less pronounced for improved comfort.
- The end of the piston is more rounded to facilitate smoother entry into the end seal and longer seal life.
- Minimal threads on the outer piston make for fast operation and less resin waste.
- The outer piston features double thick walls for substantially improved durability.
- Stainless steel inner spring now features ground ends for smooth operation of piston in pressure and vacuum cycles.