Glasweld Essential Headlight Restoration Kit comes with the basic elements of the Gclear headlight repair process. Whether you’re brand new to headlight repair or a seasoned pro, you and your customers will love the long-lasting results that only Gclear can deliver.
Most systems create results that look great for a couple months. Gclear, on the other hand, creates results that last for years (and years). If you’re looking to provide the highest-quality, longest-lasting results for your customers, Gclear is the only choice.
The Glasweld Essential Headlight Restoration Kit is ideal for…
- techs who are switching to Gclear from a headlight repair different system
- techs who already have some basic tools, including an orbital sander and sanding disks
- techs who work in a shop setting and don’t need a case
- Headlights with an aged, cloudy, or hazy look are becoming increasingly common, as the average age of all cars on the road continues to rise. Plus, most modern vehicles use replaceable bulbs with plastic lenses that are more prone to discoloration, rather than the more-durable glass sealed-beam units. Fortunately, our tests show that for a modest cost, even junkyard-ready lens covers can be made clear again.
Why Buy a Glasweld Essential Headlight Restoration Kit?
- Safety first. You’re eliminating a potential safety hazard by restoring your headlights to optimal clarity. Cloudy or yellowed headlights often greatly reduce the amount of light able to shine through the lens, leaving you with poor visibility. Don’t ignore your headlights when they look like they need a touch-up.
- Money Saver. Headlights, like most major parts of a car, are pretty expensive. By keeping yours in great condition with routine maintenance, you’re less likely to have to buy a replacement set, saving you lots in the process.
- Resale value. If you think you might want to sell your car at some point in the future, properly maintaining it can make all the difference in its value. Yellow, spotty lights aren’t exactly a feature people look for when purchasing a used car, so do yours a service and keep the headlights squeaky clean.
- Aesthetics. Even if your headlights aren’t cloudy enough to reduce light emission, they still make a difference in terms of the overall look of your car. By keeping your headlights in great shape, you’re ensuring that your otherwise spotless car always looks its best.
- DIY repair. A lens restoration kit lets you take matters into your own hands by giving you the tools to repair your lights without needing a professional. That saves you time and money in the long run, plus it’s super convenient.
The Essential Headlight Restoration Kit includes enough initial supplies for approximately 20 repairs. Additional supplies can be ordered easily as needed.
Connect us on facebook