Glasweld Microforce Disks(5 -pack) are crucial for Advanced Technique Scratch Removal. These microabrasive disks work in conjunction with the Gforce Max to repair heavy scratch damage.
Disks come in packs of five. Available in three sizes, four grits, and in an assortment pack.
Note: Due to high demand, all 2″ and 3″ Microforce disk packs are limited to 10 packs per order.
Includes Five (5) Microforce 3″ Deep Scratch Removal Disks In – Grit Size 500
NOTE: Due to limited inventory, each customer is limited to (1) pack of 3″ 500-grit Microforce Disks per order.
When it comes to removing deep scratches caused by carbide scribes, welding, graffiti, and logos, Microforce Disks are the way to go.
Water Feed Hole: All sizes include a center water feed hole. This allows for water to flow on-demand when using Gforce systems with a built-in water feed (including the Max). If your Gforce system does not have a built-in water feed, the center hole will not cause issues.
Three Sizes Available
- 2-inch: Ideal for logos, tight spots, and edges
- 3-inch: Ideal for most medium to heavy damage; also great for removing clusters of scratches
- 5-inch: Ideal for resurfacing large damaged areas, including graffiti
Four Grits Available
- Medium Damage (Razor Blade, Sand Paper, Masonry)
- Phase 1: 360 grit | Phase 2: 1000 grit
- Heavy Damage (Carbide Scribes, Welding, Graffiti, and Logos)
- Phase 1: 180 grit | Phase 2: 500 grit
Assortment Pack Available: (2) 180 grit, (2) 360 grit, (2) 500 grit, (2) grit
Note: Photos shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements and adjustments.