Glasweld polishing compound for distortion-free scratch removal a key component of Basic Technique Scratch Removal, this non-abrasive compound.
- The names buffing compound and polishing compound are used interchangeably and refer to fine abrasive fillers combined with greases which are formed into solid bars or liquid.
- Jewelers rouge polishing compound or red rouge is the finest compound originally developed by the jewelry trade for buffing precious metals.ks together with the Gforce Max, Backer Pad, and Polishing Disk to remove scratches quickly and easily
- Glasweld polishing compound is used to clean and shine, as well as removing small imperfections on the vehicle’s paint surface.
- It can be used to: Remove light scratches.
- Remove watermarks from paint or in some cases glass.
- The polishing compounds are mildly abrasive and are generally used for smoothing the paint.
- The polishing compounds have the ability to leave a shining and smoothing effect on the paint along with removing light scratches from the paint.
- However, polishing will not remove any paint scratches or defects but it will surely remove the dullness from the paint.
- In simple words, polishing compounds does what rubbing compound do but certainly at a finer level. The polishing compound out of rubbing compound vs polishing compound helps in making the paint color pop out and shine. Thus, the polishing compounds are used after the use of the rubbing compound on the paint.
- Other than this, the polishing compound cannot alone protect the paint for a long time. Also, they are limited in providing a long-lasting shining effect on the car’s paint. You may have to use paint protectant for making your car’s paint stay shinier for a long time.
- Provides a natural appearance to the car’s paint
- Delivers the needed shine and gloss to the paint
- Provides durable finishing
- Do not require stripping
- Can be applied using a low-speed machine
- Not a daily affair. Used periodically
connect us on facebook