Graffiti surface removal /Large surface Glasweldthat needs to be fully restored due to graffiti or other heavy scratch damage
- Large Surface/Graffiti Removal Bundle includes the backer pad and disks needed to tackle even the biggest jobsGraffiti is the deliberate defacement of property without the owner’s consent.
- Graffitists favour aerosol paint cans, as they are easy to conceal and fast to apply.
- Heavy-duty marking pens, paint, large crayons and just about anything that leaves a mark are also used .
- Graffiti surface removal is used for removing the heavy scratch damage.
- Graffitists favour highly visible broad wall areas that are rarely cleaned, as these walls present an enduring showcase for their work.
- The fact is that where graffiti is removed promptly, subsequent graffiti is much slower to appear, as such areas are not deemed to be worth the effort, and tags are more likely to appear on walls already carrying tags, as the ego of the graffitist will not allow a rival’s tag to remain unchallenged.
- So, an effective plan against graffiti must include (among other things) an effective anti-graffiti system that allows rapid removal of
the offending graffiti and reinstatement of the original appearance.
- Make sure the surface is dry and clean from dirt before beginning the graffiti removal process. Work your way down from the top of the surface and finish at the bottom, catching any liquid as you work you clean.
- It’s an extended-contact, slow-working remover which stays active for 24 hours. By simply applying this heavy-duty paint stripper to your masonry surface, you can dissolve a heavy buildup of paint, restoring the surface to its former glory.
- The pressure washing method of removing graffiti consists of blasting away the vandalized area with pressure washing equipment that uses water and a mixture of a solvent, sometimes baking soda. This will require you to apply solvent to the area with graffiti beforehand and then extensively blast the area down.
Connect us on facebook